Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Princess Burrito


Last night I was putting Annabel to bed and wrapped her up in the fuzzy Princess blanket and paraded her around the house as Princess Burrito. It was pretty funny... her giggle is one of my all-time favorite sounds I think.

I plopped her right on the counter in the bathroom to brush her teeth, and between brushes of bubble-gum flavored Crest we had a little conversation about her spring break plans to go with her family to Williamsburg. It went something like this...

Me: Hey Burrito, are you excited about going to Williamsburg tomorrow?
A: Yep. There must be a lot of Williams there!
Me: Did you know I went to college there?
A: You did?? Were there lots of Williams?
Me: Yep, they were EVERYWHERE.

This seemed to satisfy her, and we proceeded piggy back style to her bedroom to put the Burrito to bed.

Princess Burrito
curiosity in fleece
put to bed to dream

No comments: