Thursday, June 25, 2009

New to me

I just drove my "new" car for the first time tonight!!! It's an 03 Honda Civic Hybrid (go green) and its DELIGHTFUL! The whole time I was driving around with Ellen, Nana, and Daddy I kept saying ooo I didn't have that before in my '89 Cabriolet :)

Here's the running list...
- automatic windows
- a roof :)
- a legit trunk bigger than a locker
- a ding when i leave my lights on (an almost daily occurance)
- a working gas gauge
- a working emergency break (Well lil rojo's works, but the button to make it work doesn't)
- ac!!!!
- a radio that doesn't need to be removed everytime i get out
- good gas mileage (although i give you credit rojo at 30 mpg for trying)
- CUP HOLDERS. seriously. dont by a car without them.
- airbags


pictures to come. name suggestions welcome.

No comments: