Friday, September 11, 2009

Don't run out of kisses...

Last week we read the book The Kissing Hand to our kids... its a sweet, sweet story about a little raccoon going to school for the first time and his mama kisses the palm of his hand and tells him whenever he misses her to press his hand against his face and he'll feel her kisses and know she loves him.

Today at lunch, little B says to me, "Miss Shannon, my heart hurts." I replied, "Aw honey, why?"
B replied in a trembling voice, "Because I love my mom so much." I suggested he take his "kissing hand" and press it against his face and he'll feel her love and he tried it for a minute... pause... then tells me, "I think I ran out of kisses."

Don't run out of kisses people. :)

Also yesterday lil R was doing my hair during work time and when I asked him how it looked he replied, "You almost pretty." :)

No comments: