Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Watch your Meatballs

Yesterday in Pre-K we had our favorite music teacher Mr. S. come visit us. Mr. S and I had planned to read the book On Top of Spaghetti and then sing the song with the kids, which they loved because its so ridiculous. For those of you who don't remember it goes something like this...

On top of spaghetti
All covered with cheese
I lost my poor meatball
When somebody sneezed
It bounced off the table and rolled on the floor
and then my poor meatball rolled right out the door!

After hearing it twice, B. raises his hand and says in his very deliberate little voice, "Miss Shannon, you could just lock the door and then the meatball would just bounce off it. Then you can eat it."

Naturally, B :) At lunch I caught him looking at the door to make sure it was shut. Good thing we were having chicken nuggets.

No comments: